RSAA Sustaining Members
For more information on Sustaining Memberships, please contact RSAA Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSAA Sustaining Membership
A Sustaining Membership in the Receptive Services Association of America demonstrates your commitment to the U.S. inbound travel industry. Open to tour suppliers, a $2,000 annual Sustaining Membership affords your company or destinationautomatic membership on the RSAA Supplier Advisory Board, which selects one representative from its ranks for a voting seat on the RSAA Board of Directors. The Supplier Advisory Board receives Board meeting materials and participates in Board of Directors calls and meetings, including the annual multi-day Board retreat.
What are the other benefits of Sustaining Membership?
· Special recognition at RSAA events
· Preferred Seating at the RSAA Awards Dinner
· Member Spotlight placement in the RSAA E-Newsletter
· Listing in RSAA Connect West and Summit meeting materials
· Periodic Supplier Advisory Board conference calls to discuss current RSAA activities and make recommendations to the Board of Directors
· One free event registration per calendar year (Connect West or Summit)
· Special RSAA Sustaining Member lapel pin
· Use of special “RSAA Sustaining Member” logo on company website